Our Capabilities Profile helps you evaluate your firm’s fit in the supply chain
- Based on OEM standards
- Customized for your industry sector
- Performed by a qualified assessor during an onsite visit
Summary report that identifies your
- CAPABILITIES - Possible applications/components match or equipment fit
- QUALIFIABILITY - Likely outcome of an OEM Quality Audit
- COMPETITIVENESS –Comparison with current suppliers
- Saves you time and money in researching industry needs
- Helps you with your marketing strategy for industry entry
- Builds your manufacturing credentials in our database
“The GLWN profile process has proved invaluable in our process to enter the wind energy supply chain. We’ve benefited from their initial recommendations and insight into the industry and as well as their continued support.”
Doug Bibens, President, Midland Steel Company, Wathena, KS
For more information or to schedule a profile, contact Dale Reckman at or 216.920.1961.
*Currently the Wind Capabilities Profile is available only to manufacturers of turbine component parts, specifically machine shops, fabricators, foundries, forgers, electrical/electronics, hydraulics, composites, and polymers.