GENERATING MORE THAN POWER
Are you looking for new market opportunities for businesses in your region?
Double-digit growth for 20 years: how’s that for a new market?
Let GLWN demonstrate what the wind industry can do.
GLWN has created workshops for companies who want a fast way to learn the business of the hard-to-grasp wind industry. We have toured the world's largest OEMs, both here and in Europe, interviewed wind farm developers and general contractors, and have condensed our findings into focused educational programs.
- New business opportunities
- Current global trends driving market demand for key components
- The wind supply chain structure and the kinds of components needed
- What wind OEMs look for in their suppliers
- Ways to accelerate growth in wind
- Local support for the wind industry
- Supply chain update
- Advanced fabrication
- Electrical Components
- Construction and Logistics
- Wind industry supplier guide & quality management systems
- Local content requirements
- Operations & Maintenance
Wind Farm Construction and Logistics
- Market update
- Anatomy of a wind farm
- The process...how the pieces come together
- Opportunities and requirements
- Next steps
We Can Help in Your Region
If you are interested in engaging our team to present a workshop to your group, contact Ed Weston at EWeston@glwn.org or 216.920.1965.
Our workshops often sell out and generate favorable comments:
“The technical content of the GLWN workshop was really good. The program was very professional, and I was proud to be a part of it.”
James Buddelmeyer, Head of Purchasing NA, Gamesa Wind US, Langhorne, PA
By the end of 2010, GLWN will have performed over 30 Wind Supply Chain Workshops and other educational programs in 15 states and provinces across North America, including.
- New York
- South Dakota